Burke Sleep Apnea Treatment
Your NOVA Dentist is Here to Help
Your Sunshine Dentists in Northern Virginia want to talk to you about something we’re trained on known as obstructive sleep apnea (sometimes referred to as OSA or sleep apnea). However, before we throw any technical jargon at you or clinical information, we feel the effects of sleep apnea are better understood by patients when we break it down like this:
- Do you snore loudly every night (and maybe not even know it)?
- Has your bed partner been banished from bed due to your loud snoring?
- Are you waking up every morning still tired and unrested?
- Have you experienced more and more headaches?
- Are you having trouble staying awake during the day?
- Have you had enough with your CPAP, and it’s time to admit intolerance?
All of these signs (among many others) can be your body’s way of telling you that you’re not getting enough sleep or the proper sleep you need to stay healthy. This can lead to a long list of oral health issues and problems with your overall health.